[eLyXer-users] Re: announce: template to write Ph.D. theses with LyX

From: Julio Rojas
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: announce: template to write Ph.D. theses with LyX
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:02:12 +0100

Of course I want to see equations, and this feature works fine with
standard equations. But some notation I use for my work is defined as
macros. I tried to export one of my papers to HTML with elyxer and
even though equations were rendered as images (in JPG files), they
were not included in the HTML, giving out an error with the macros. I
would really like to see elyxer "understanding" macros. That's all.

But your's is not a bad idea. Maybe a "--nomath" flag that puts
placeholders where equations are supposed to appear would help the
transition from Lyx to OO/Word.
Julio Rojas
address@hidden