[eLyXer-users] Re: announce: template to write Ph.D. theses with LyX

From: Julio Rojas
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: announce: template to write Ph.D. theses with LyX
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:34:09 +0100

I'm sorry, I said it from the top of my head. I have a bunch of PNGs
on the same folder as the HTML document. I thought they were going to
be used in the HTML, but it seems from your statement that this is not
the case. So why are this PNGs on this folder? Are they part of the
conversion process?
Julio Rojas
address@hidden