Re: loremipsumize [was: Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report]

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: loremipsumize [was: Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report]
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:17:21 +0100

Hi Sven,

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Sven Hoexter <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Strictly speaking it is a helper script. It is used so people can
>> Lorem-Ipsumize their LyX documents, that is: remove the actual text
>> and replace it with meaningless text, so they can send me document
>> samples without sending any confidential information. It can be used
>> with any LyX documents and even web pages, so it might be useful
>> beyond eLyXer -- that is why it might go into /usr/bin/.
>
> Ok, attached is a proposal for a manpage. Please review it to be
> sure that I didn't write anything wrong about it.

It is excellent. Just a factual correction: eLyXer is not part of GNU
and therefore not (C) the FSF; it is my humble property. The correct
line should be:
  Copyright \(co 2009-10 Alex Fernández.
Possibly without the accented 'á' if man pages don't support it.

I have added some command help for loremipsum.py in case people wonder
what it does and why it's there, it will be there for 0.43.

Thanks a lot,

Alex.