[eLyXer-users] Re: loremipsumize

From: Sven Hoexter
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: loremipsumize
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:48:08 +0100

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 08:17:21PM +0100, Alex Fernandez wrote:

Hi,

> It is excellent. Just a factual correction: eLyXer is not part of GNU
> and therefore not (C) the FSF; it is my humble property. The correct
> line should be:
>   Copyright \(co 2009-10 Alex Fernández.

Ouch. Sorry, that was a clasic copy&paste and then forgotten issue.
That's now updated to the following:

.SH COPYRIGHT
eLyXer is copyright \(co 2009-10 Alex Fernández
.br
This manpage is copyright \(co 2009-10 Sven Hoexter and Alex Fernández

> Possibly without the accented 'á' if man pages don't support it.

That's not a probleme since UTF8. Yes, slowly the world is getting
a little bit better and easier. :)

> I have added some command help for loremipsum.py in case people wonder
> what it does and why it's there, it will be there for 0.43.

Cool, thanks.

I hope I've got everything in order now and will upload a 0.42-2 package soon.

Thanks,
Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak