Re: [eLyXer-users] Converted Document Title

From: Jack Desert
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Converted Document Title
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:56:07 -0500

El Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:00:49 +0200
Alex Fernandez <address@hidden> escribió:
> Hi Jack,
>
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Jack Desert <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I notice that if eLyXer doesn't find a title, it puts in
> >  <title>Converted document</title>
> > I notice "document" is not capitalized. Do you intend for it to be
> > capitalized? The reason I ask is so I can make sure LyXBlogger can always
> > detect this auto-generated tag and prompt the user for a proper title. If
> > you intend to update it to "Converted Document", then I will teach
> > LyXBlogger to look for either "Converted document" or "Converted Document"
> > so that it will be compatible with different versions of eLyXer.
>
> "Converted document" is just a placeholder and I did not plan to
> change it. However, it is true that this text might be translated to
> the document language -- in fact, it could be argued that it _should_
> be translated. This would mean that the constant might change for
> different document languages. I have decided against it because users
> interested in document titles have other options: either add a title,
> set a pdftitle in the preferences or use the --title option.
>
> So rest assured that "Converted document" will stay constant, OK?
>
> Alex.

I notice that in eLyXer version 0.43, it puts a default title in the <head>,
but not in the <body>. Is this an undocumented feature of 0.43? I like it!

-Jack

Jack Desert     --    Writer, Entrepeneur
Author and Spokesman: www.LetsEATalready.com
Software Developer:   http://GrooveTask.org
Email: address@hidden