[eLyXer-users] Re: eLyXer 1.0.2 released

From: Uwe Stöhr
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: eLyXer 1.0.2 released
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 04:13:54 +0200

Am 20.09.2010 00:47, schrieb Alex Fernandez:

Version 1.0.2 of eLyXer (the LyX to HTML converter) has been released.

Hi Alex,

I tested your release and some horizontal space issues remain. Take the attached LyX file (it is in LyX format 401) and you will see the following problems:

- the horizontal space in the first line is ignored in the HTML output
- the second and third line are indented in the HTML output while they are not
in the PDF output
- the box, the table and the image have a width of 50 Col%. In the HTML output the box is much wider. The table and image are too narrow compared to 50 col%.

All 3 issues arise also with LyX format 398 and as you promise to support format 398, these are bugs. The last 2 issues also occur with LyX 1.6.7. I therefore also attached the file in LyX 1.6.x's format.

- Updated --lyxformat to 398 (2.0alpha5); added warning if document
version is bigger than that.

We now have format 401. The major new thing is support for the LaTeX-command \rule command via the menu Insert->Formatting->Horizontal Line.
Maybe this feature is not trivial to implement for eLyXer.

best regards
Uwe