[eLyXer-users] Re: Using the --noconvert Option for images

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: Using the --noconvert Option for images
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:11:38 +0100

Hi Jack,

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Jack Desert <address@hidden> wrote:
> Scenario 2
>
> So I tried the --noconvert option, but then the resulting html page
> didn't show the correct path to the image. Hence, no picture. Here is
> the html snippet for this latter case:

I finally got around to this wish list item, and now there is an
option --imagefomat "copy" which just copies images over. --noconvert
has also been modified in the help to make it clear that it does not
convert or copy images.

> Suggestions? Is there a way to prevent the converted image from being
> so huge (scenario 1)? How do I get the --noconvert option to work
> while still displaying the image (scenario 2)?

It's in git, can you try that it works? I can send you an elyxer.py
test file if you need it. Thanks!

Alex.