Re: [eLyXer-users] font scaling in splitheader

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] font scaling in splitheader
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 16:53:35 +0100

Hi Axel,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Axel Jacobs <address@hidden> wrote:
> I noticed that text in the prev, next and up spans within the splitheader
> div will flow outside the div if the fontsize is increased to a point where
> the text (e.g. 'Previous: Subsubsection 4.4.1') no longer fits.

True, it can get a bit ugly.

> A fix would be to add 'overflow: auto;' to the properties of
> div.splitheader.

Done.

> It also helps with the layout if the width of the prev, up and next spans is
> set to 30% (or possibly a little bit less). This is now 15em for prev and
> next, and undefined for up.

Done too.

I had to add a little padding so that the splitheader div doesn't show
scroll bars when selecting a link within it, but I think now it works
fine. Could you test if it runs for you? If you can git clone it:
  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/elyxer.git/
and run in the main directory:
  ./make
otherwise I can send you a test version of lyx.css.

> Many thanks for this wonderful software. Very handy.

Thanks to you! :)

Alex.