Re: [eLyXer-users] \nameref suffort and index nomenclature entries

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] \nameref suffort and index nomenclature entries
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:27:12 +0100

Hi again,

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Tiago Pedro Alves-Ferreira
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> I worked on it a little bit, but did not get too far.
>> I am adding the request to the feature wish list so it is not
>> forgotten; it should come out in a couple of versions at most.
>
> Thanks for the prompt response. Really. It will be an important feature.

I will let you know when it's ready so you can test it.

> Sorry for my confusing comment. I meant the following:
> If one as a file with nomenclature/index entries but *without* a
> \printnomenclature or a \printindex
> command, the HTML document will have links pointing nowhere.

Actually it makes sense in this case (no nomenclature or index) to
just omit the links from the entries. Again, I am adding this to the
wish list so I don't forget, and will let you know.

Thanks for the reports. Anything else, just send it along.

Alex.