[eLyXer-users] MathJax local and remote

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] MathJax local and remote
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:42:37 +0200

Hi eLyXer users,

Guenter Milde let me know recently that MathJax can now be used
remotely (on their own servers). Right now it can only be used locally
with eLyXer: you need to upload it to your own server to use it. I
need to know which option is best:
  1.- leave --mathjax to work only remotely,
  2.- create --mathjax-remote for the new remote option,
  3.- or create --mathjax-local for the current behavior and leave
--mathjax to work remotely.
(1) would change the behavior but not the interface. (2) would keep
interface and behavior, while (3) would change behavior and be more
flexible but also slightly more complex. The question is, is anyone
using MathJax right now?

Thanks in advance!

Alex.