Re: [eLyXer-users] Indented, color-coded Code Samples with eLyXer

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Indented, color-coded Code Samples with eLyXer
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:17:13 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Jack Desert <address@hidden> wrote:
Alex,

Thanks for your help in figuring this out. Had I known that browsers
normally interpret <pre> tags as "whitespace: pre;", I might have
realized my blunder sooner.

(Enter embarrassing moment)...I was actually using the LyXHtml
converter instead of eLyXer and I didn't know it. (LyXHtml wraps
LyX-Code in <div class="lyx_code_item">, whereas eLyXer wraps it in
<pre class='LyX-Code'>.)

 Once I swapped over to eLyXer (which I thought I was already using),
Firefox displayed the indentation beautifully. My apologies for the
mixup on my end.

No problem, it is a logical mistake. IMHO the converter system is very confusing.

So I spent a few minutes to get all my LyX converter paths set up and
clearly labeled in my LyX export menu:

 Export as:
   - LyXHtml
   - Html (eLyXer)
   - LyXBlogger (via LyXHtml)
   - LyXBlogger (via eLyXer)

And for now I'm leaving in the footers that say:

Glad it works for you now! :)

Alex.