xft use --with-cairo

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: xft use --with-cairo
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:36:21 -0400

I just noticed a funny detail of the `configure` step when
using --with-cairo:

    [...]
    Does Emacs use -lotf?                                   yes
    Does Emacs use -lxft?
    Does Emacs use -lsystemd?                               no
    [...]

Notice how it stays silent about xft.
The build goes through just fine, so I'm not sure what this means.
Should it say yes/no, or is xft indispensable for Cairo, in which case
the whole line should maybe be removed?

        Stefan