[ANN] EmacsConf 2019 Call for Proposals through August 31

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: [ANN] EmacsConf 2019 Call for Proposals through August 31
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 23:59:14 -0400

                          ____________________

                             EmacsConf 2019
                           Virtual Conference
                          ____________________

                            November 2, 2019

Hello, fellow denizens of the Emacs-verse!

We are holding EmacsConf 2019 on November 2 as a virtual (online)
conference this year.  Our Call for Proposals is open until August 31.

EmacsConf is back again this year, after a much too long hiatus, and we
are calling for your participation! EmacsConf is the conference about
the joy of Emacs, Emacs Lisp, and memorizing key sequences.

We welcome speakers of *all backgrounds* and *all levels of experience*,
including newcomers submitting a proposal to give their first talk.

Please see the full CFP over at https://emacsconf.org/2019/cfp on our
wiki or attached below, for all the details including important dates,
talk formats and ideas, how to submit your proposal, and how to get
involved!

Most discussion and chatter around the conference happens on our IRC
channel #emacsconf on irc.freenode.net; feel free to come by and say hi!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our emacsconf-discuss mailing list
for more discussion and announcements about the conference: