Re: [ELPA] New package: arm-mode

From: Charles Jackson
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: arm-mode
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 06:12:27 +0000

Thank you for the code review Stefan. I have implemented most of the fixed you
suggested.
Following is what I have a few questions about.

I need that M-; key binding because a  /*  */ style comment should be inserted
if on an empty line.
To my understanding comment-dwim would only insert @ style comments.

The reason that (modify-syntax-entry ?_ "w" st) is there is actually define a
help define what a word is for the \< and \> regexp. If it is left out then
registers names or anything else used in labels will be highlighted in their
own color. I actually find it annoying when editing, because I don't always
want to skip over underscores. Would it be better to do a different regexp
instead of \< and \> ?