Re: BibTeX issues

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: BibTeX issues
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 09:49:51 +0200

Hi Roland,

First, thanks for your answer. Perhaps I should have given some background in my previous mail: I maintain a package called Ebib, which implements a BibTeX database manager for Ebib. It uses some of the functionality of bibtex.el (specifically, the entry type definitions and the autokey machinery), which is how I (or rather, a user of Ebib) ran into these issues.