Re: Byte-compilation warnings after merging eldoc changes

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Byte-compilation warnings after merging eldoc changes
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 16:23:11 +0100

After analysing, I've discovered these are due to `if`
branches checking for earlier Emacs versions.

cfengine.el isn't but python.el is distributed in GNU ELPA
as a :core package which promises to support Emacs 24.1.

So while I would just delete the branch in the cfengine.el
case, I wonder what to do in the python.el case.  Can I
shoosh the byte-compiler warning of a particular type for
a particular file?

Thanks,
João

--