Re: Include which-key.el in the Emacs distribution

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Include which-key.el in the Emacs distribution
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 20:40:35 +0000

Justin Burkett <justin@burkett.cc> writes:

> In any event, I don't have a strong opinion on whether this should happen,
> but I have time here and there to help.

Thank you, that is encouraging news.  Your help will be much
appreciated.

The suggestion to make this the default seems to have gotten some
attention, but was perhaps a bit premature.  In any case, I do think
adding this package to the Emacs distribution would already be very
useful in itself.

BTW, I would propose to update the Version header to match (or be higher
than) the latest git tag 3.4.0.  Then we could update ELPA with that new
release.

I take it that the copyright assignments from contributors are all in
order?

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas