Re: master 262d0c6: Mark some tests as expensive

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master 262d0c6: Mark some tests as expensive
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 16:53:44 +0200

Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> writes:

> I doubt anyone is going to buy a Windows license for this, but we could ask.

My impression is that Microsoft is quite developer friendly, and if you
ask them, you get access to their entire development er site, where you
can download ISOs for any Windows version.  I forget what the program is
called.

Many free software have accounts with Microsoft.

> As far as MacOS, though, it's impossible to do legally because its
> license prohibits running the OS on anything but Apple hardware. There
> are some technical measures enforcing that too, as I heard.

There are license problem, but no technical measures, really.  Macos
runs fine under qemu on Linux.