Re: gccemacs: (setf seq-elt) is already defined as something else than a

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: gccemacs: (setf seq-elt) is already defined as something else than a generic function
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 20:42:51 +0000

Jorge Javier Araya Navarro <jorge@esavara.cr> writes:

> Today I was able to compile and install gccemacs, however my configuration
> fails to load with the following:

[...]

> is this a bug on gccemacs or on straight.el?

Hi Jorge,

to answer this question we need some more details and possibly a way to
reproduce the bug.  We should know how the system was configured and
compiled and any configuration or command line used to trigger the bug.

BTW we usually handle bugs in the Emacs bug tracker [1] ;)  We tipically
just add "[feature/native-comp]" into the subject for classification.

Please feel free to open a bug with the related info so we can look
into.

Thanks!

  Andrea

[1]