vc-annotate-show-diff-revision-at-line jumps to beginning of the diff bu

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: vc-annotate-show-diff-revision-at-line jumps to beginning of the diff buffer, why not to the line in question?
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:09:49 +0200

Hi

Recall:

    1. you call vc-annotate the annotate buffer pops up,

    2. you select some line of say the last version and run

    3. vc-annotate-show-diff-revision-at-line

    4. The diff buffer pops up but the cursor is at the beginning of the
       diff buffer.

Couldn't jump, at least optionally, jump the cursor to the diff of the
line where I fired up vc-annotate-show-diff-revision-at-line?

I would find such a feature useful, I googled around but could not find
neither a command or a pkg doing that.

Regards

Uwe Brauer