Re: Loading svg from memory using custom filename for base_uri

From: lg . zevlg
Subject: Re: Loading svg from memory using custom filename for base_uri
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:46:10 +0300

4 дек. 2020 г., в 02:02, Evgeny Zajcev <lg.zevlg@gmail.com> написал(а):

пт, 4 дек. 2020 г. в 01:11, Evgeny Zajcev <lg.zevlg@gmail.com>:

чт, 3 дек. 2020 г. в 22:57, Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org>:
On Thu, Dec 03, 2020 at 08:50:15PM +0300, Evgeny Zajcev wrote:

> Here is updated patch, with support for `:base-uri` for :file image spec as
> well

It looks good to me. There are two things I think we need. One is to
add an entry for :base-uri to the svg_format array in image.c,
done!

and
some documentation, if you fancy writing it?

Documentation better to write when `svg-embed` will support this feature.

I wrote a new function `svg-embed-base-uri-image' to do the job, and wrote documentation for it.

JFYI: I’ve been using Emacs with this patch applied for one week, utilizing svg file embeding heavily, works as expected without any issues

--
lg