Re: Tramp and conversion of \r\n into \n

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Tramp and conversion of \r\n into \n
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 14:04:33 +0100

APEL Martin <Martin.APEL@3ds.com> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Martin,

> With the most recent master version both remote compile and rgrep work
> again. And lsp-mode also still works! So this seems to be a solution
> for people living on the bleeding edge.

Thanks for the feedback, this are good news.

I will continue to work on this part of Tramp. Two recently added test
cases in tramp-tests.el do not work sufficiently yet for direct async
processes (using environment variables), but this shouldn't stop you to
use the current code in lsp-mode.

> Thanks for your help,
>
> Martin

Best regards, Michael.