Re: Porting my conf to 28.0.60 (MS Windows + native-comp)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Porting my conf to 28.0.60 (MS Windows + native-comp)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 22:20:31 +0300

> From: Corwin Brust <corwin@bru.st>
> Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:50:08 -0500
>
> Otherwise, my only concern has to do with "too many pipes" errors when
> I remove my elpa folder and force Emacs to re-fetch all of my
> "non-core" packages when it next starts-up. I would be grateful indeed
> for any additional* workarounds the team could suggest for that issue.

Does it happen only with Emacs 28, or with previous versions as well?

I cannot access your Gitlab repository (Gitlab doesn't like my
browser), so you'll have to tell what customizations you did that
could potentially cause Emacs to spawn many subprocesses and/o0r
network connections.  On MS-Windows, there's a hard limit of 31, I
think.

If this doesn't help, please submit a bug report with all the details.