RE: Dark mode on Windows

From: Vince Salvino
Subject: RE: Dark mode on Windows
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:20:43 +0000

I originally tried dynamically loading dwmapi.dll, and it cannot be done
dynamically. It will simply not load. I spent a lot of time head-scratching in
gdb to figure this out. From what I read, it behaves a bit differently than
other DLLs and has to be linked. This is also my first foray into Win32
programming, so I have exactly zero experience with any of this stuff, and
could be wrong.

Vince Salvino