emacsclient startup messages

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: emacsclient startup messages
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:26:35 +0200

Hi

I was used to the
emacsclient: can't find socket; have you started the server?
emacsclient: To start the server in Emacs, type "M-x server-start".
messages and, despite finding them somehow annoying, well I could live with them :-)

Lately, this has grown to
emacsclient: Should XDG_RUNTIME_DIR='/run/user/1000' be in the environment?
emacsclient: (Be careful: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is security-related.)
emacsclient: can't find socket; have you started the server?
emacsclient: To start the server in Emacs, type "M-x server-start".
in my Linux system and, well, it starts being too much...

even with a emacsclient -q there is no way to silence
emacsclient: Should XDG_RUNTIME_DIR='/run/user/1000' be in the environment?
emacsclient: (Be careful: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is security-related.)

If I say quiet, I mean quiet and that should include this message... more so if they ask me maybe do something that maybe I shouldn't because it is security related...

Isn't there any other way of saying this in a more positive way so that I either decide to take action or not? Could'nt we also silence this warning in -q?

Just thinking...
/PA
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler