Re: Problems installing Emacs Version 28.1

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Re: Problems installing Emacs Version 28.1
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 14:15:45 +1200

Thank you all for helping with my installation problems with GNU
Emacs Version 28.1.

What follows is a description of the behavior of Emacs Version 28.1:

One thing that I notice is the @ character appearing on the bottom
left of the mode line.  When I move the mouse over it, it says:
"emacsclient frame".

I also notice that loading and saving emacs takes much less time
than usual.  Is this because emacs is running as a daemon thread and
is invoked every time you click on the Emacs button?