Re: Info-mode patch

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Info-mode patch
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 10:44:59 +0200

Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de> writes:

> On Jul 03 2023, Arthur Miller wrote:
>
>>     (define-key map [tool-bar C-Back\ in\ history] 'Info-history-back-menu)
>>     (define-key map [tool-bar C-Forward\ in\ history]
>> 'Info-history-forward-menu)
>
> Does that actually work?  When I ctrl-click on the Back icon in the tool
> bar, I get "<tool-bar> C-<Back in History> is undefined".

No idea; I didn't tested; I don't use menubar and toolbar normally. I
just copied what was in the info.el already and assumed that was tested
and working, I had no reason to mistrust something that was in info.el
since before, and as said it was there since version 27.

If it does not work, than it is yet another bug I guess.