NonGNU ELPA: add Logview

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: NonGNU ELPA: add Logview
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 18:14:13 +0200

Hi,

Bozhidar Batsov, author and maintainer of CIDER, requested for package Logview to be made available on NonGNU ELPA: https://github.com/clojure-emacs/cider/issues/3365

Since Logview has two dependencies itself, which are not available on NonGNU ELPA, and since Bozhidar assured me that it is fine to submit multiple packages in one go, the attached patch adds all three (Logview, datetime, extmap) at once. Local checks suggest that the packages can be built fine.

All the packages have been available from MELPA for years and are mature projects. They are under active maintenance: even if I don't often add new features, I respond to reported issues on GitHub and write fixes when needed.

I added directory `githooks' to the lists of exclusions even if it doesn't yet exist in the dependencies: I will add it there sooner or later anyway. In Logview itself this directory already exists.

Please CC me on any replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.

Paul