Re: Ok to backport Eshell manual improvements to 29?

From: Jim Porter
Subject: Re: Ok to backport Eshell manual improvements to 29?
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 09:29:06 -0700

On 7/14/2023 12:10 AM, Juri Linkov wrote:
Is there a policy that requires deleting a merged branch?
(I'm asking because it was very convenient to type just "-29"
to complete to the "emacs-29" branch, but now the name
"backport-eshell-docs-to-29" gets in the way ;-)

I deleted my scratch branch right after merging it[1]. Maybe you just need to call something like `git remote prune origin` to clean up your local references to the branch?

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2023-07/msg00305.html