Re: Shrinking the C core

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Shrinking the C core
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 06:12:23 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:

> Instead, please consider all the jobs we have NO good free
> software to do. Improving that free software from zero to
> version 0.1 would be a far more important contribution to
> the Free World.

Not necessarily since everyone uses speed - except for
amphetamine addicts, maybe - but very few do their jobs with
a piece of version 0.1 software.

But those trajectories don't contradict each other - on the
contrary actually, as even the 0.1 software use speed and
increased speed makes new such projects feasible as well.

Still, I get your point and would instead like to ask, what
jobs are they more exactly?

If you keep a drawer in the FSF building full of unprogrammed
"version 0.0 software", I'd be happy to take a look!

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal