Re: Choice of bug tracker

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Choice of bug tracker
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 13:19:33 +0300

On 01/09/2023 12:47, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Dmitry Gutov<dmitry@gutov.dev>  writes:

The web page design looks a little better than mumi (which is to be
expected of the Org crowd), but it seems leaner on the functionality
(e.g. search).
May you elaborate about the missing search functionality?
CCing Bastien, the author of Woof!

Click the "Hint" button below the search bar here: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/

It describes a certain search syntax. Woof could use a similar help button, at least. And if it had, we could compare the capabilities.

I'm also not sure whether it works with Debbugs' database or just
indexes the mailing lists.
Woof! is specifically designed to index mailing lists.
Actually, it is a kind of lightweight re-implementation of debbugs -
similar control messages can be used to control the bug status. See
https://tracker.orgmode.org/howto

Interesting.