Re: Emacs Lisp Linter fail to identify function defined in a "use-packag

From: Kiong-Gē Liāu
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp Linter fail to identify function defined in a "use-package" block
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 19:32:16 -0500

Hi,

I just realized that it's caused by flyCheck rather than elint. Sorry for some misleading information.

I also noticed that elint is unable to identify variables/functions defined in subr.el, startup.el, or any other el files that has no explicit "provides" statement at their end. We may need to add some supplemental information to elint to avoid false-alarms about undefined functions or variables.

Thanks,
Kiong-Gē.