Re: Adding support for xref jumping to headers/interfaces

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Adding support for xref jumping to headers/interfaces
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 01:27:39 +0200

On 05/11/2023 01:24, João Távora wrote:
On Sat, Nov 4, 2023 at 11:17 PM Dmitry Gutov<dgutov@yandex.ru>  wrote:

Please try out the attached (with implementation for Eglot hopefully
coming soon) and let me know your thoughts (you all).
Does this mean you're going to come up with this implementation or
are you waiting for me to get to it?  I'm fine with either (if you
have the momentum and understand eglot.el's use case I'll be glad to
accept your patch).

If you have the time, please do it. I expect that will increase the amount of feedback from your side. Also, you know the codebase better, and probably the capabilities of some existing language servers.