Re: Add new sqlite extensions to allowlist

From: Sergey Kostyaev
Subject: Re: Add new sqlite extensions to allowlist
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 18:54:36 +0000

It works, thank you!

Best regards,
Sergey Kostyaev

18 ноября 2023 г. 09:13:19 UTC, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> пишет:
From: Neo Dim <sskostyaev@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 22:13:32 +0700

Hi. I would like to use semantic search in one (or maybe couple) of my new packages for emacs. In
latest emacs there is sqlite support, which is great. I would like to use it with
https://github.com/asg017/sqlite-vss extension. I checked it out and see that vector0 and vss0 not in
allowlist. Can we add this extensions to allowlist?

I added them, so they will be available in the upcoming Emacs 29.2.

And can we use full path to extension when call
`sqlite-load-extension`?

Yes, of course. The allow-list is checked against the basename of the
library, so the leading directories should not be important.