outline-minor-mode: Did something change

From: T.V Raman
Subject: outline-minor-mode: Did something change
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 18:39:17 -0800

I had addedoutline-minor-mode to my eww setup and defined
outline-regexp in eww buffers to be:

With point at the front of a line like so:

1 Congressional leaders reach a deal to fund the government, avert a shutdown

(looking-at outline-regexp) returns t.
However outline nav commands like outline-next-visible-heading fail,
they jump to the end of the buffer; turning on outline-mode gets those
working (but of course I dont want to lose eww-mode in eww-buffers:)