Re: How to make custom REPL work in ansi-term?

From: Jakub T. Jankiewicz
Subject: Re: How to make custom REPL work in ansi-term?
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:00:29 +0100

No it doesn't work in vterm. I got the same error + backspace don't remove
the text. Recently I've found that in fact backspace in Terminal only move the
cursor backwards and to clear the text you need to insert space. It seems
that this is what vterm is doing. I made the same mistake with my ansi code
interpreter.