Re: Font weight selection problem

From: Roman Rudakov
Subject: Re: Font weight selection problem
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 10:33:00 +0100

"Nicolas P. Rougier (inria)" <nicolas.rougier@inria.fr> writes:

On Tue 23 Jan 2024 at 18:39, "Nicolas P. Rougier (inria)"
<nicolas.rougier@inria.fr> wrote:

I've since found what seems to be a relevant (small) patch:
https://github.com/yaglo/emacs-mac-patches/blob/main/fix_weights_and_widths.diff
but I did not tested it yet. The patch change values for weights but
don't know what is the semantic of these values (and if it is
relevant
here).

Patch is working on my machine. However there it not much information
from the author. I can try to contact him to see if he wants to
propose a patch or discuss it here if you think it is worth.

Nicolas

Hello, I noticed that a similar patch was submitted to emacs-bugs mailing list a while ago.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2023-06/msg00585.html

Looks like the author has signed a CA. Does it solve the same problem?
--
Best regards, Roman