Re: master 4b79c80c999 1/2: New function 'sort-on'

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: master 4b79c80c999 1/2: New function 'sort-on'
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:44:22 +0200

On 05/03/2024 12:21, Michael Heerdegen via Emacs development discussions. wrote:
Michael Heerdegen<michael_heerdegen@web.de>  writes:

I gave it a try.  The paragraph in the manual describing `on-sort'
internals would have to be updated in addition.
Version with one thinko less:

Thank you.

But if we're going to merge this functionality into the core 'sort', then I guess the new code would have to move to src/fns.c, and it might be difficult to use macros there.