emacs-orgmode

Re: [O] defconst: Symbol’s value as variable is void: css-syntax-proper

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] defconst: Symbol’s value as variable is void: css-syntax-propertize-function
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 15:53:20 -0400

"Charles R (Charlie) Martin" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm getting this error when trying to export HTML from org-mode. Is this a
> known issue? I haven't found
> any solutions via google.

When I do `C-h v css-syntax-propertize-function RET' I get:

,----
| css-syntax-propertize-function is a variable defined in ‘css-mode.el’.
| Its value is #f(compiled-function (start end) #<bytecode 0x1837cf5>)
|
|   This variable may be risky if used as a file-local variable.
|
| Documentation:
| Not documented as a variable.
`----

Maybe try `M-x load-library RET css-mode RET' and try the export again?
A backtrace would be useful for identifying what is going awry. Try

M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET

and try the export againg; then post the backtrace.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler