emacs-orgmode

Re: Org agenda -- checking for invisible tasks after filtering...

From: Christian Schwarzgruber
Subject: Re: Org agenda -- checking for invisible tasks after filtering...
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 21:55:38 +0100

Hi Bestian,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, this one makes sense, I've added `org-agenda-filter-hook' for
> functions that you need to run right after `org-agenda-filter' has
> been called.

thanks for that change. But unfortunate this one doesn't work for the
org-agenda-filter-by-* functions. However, it would work for all
org-agenda-filter* functions, if the hook would be called at the end of
`org-agenda-filter-apply`. But I can see what than would happen, the hook
would be called several times when more filter types are set. A other option
would be the call the hook at the end of all the org-agenda-filter* functions,
perhaps.

-Christian