emacs-orgmode

Re: Headline generation as in diary?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Headline generation as in diary?
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 17:28:15 +0200

> > [1]  https://github.com/m-cat/org-recur
>
> Thanks for the hint, I'll have a look.

Nice to have definitely.

I want to stick to diary sexp expressions for some complicated dates.  I
have already extended the diary language to fit my needs to specify the
dates of garbage collection here.  That looks like this:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
     (dg-let-date (dg-tomorrow)
       (dg-except-for*
        (and (dg-friday-p) (cl-evenp (dg-iso-week)))
        (cl-some #'dg-holiday-p (dg-the-days-between (dg-days-before 2)))
        +1))
#+end_src

It means: warn me one day before garbage collection happens, and that
is: every Friday in any week with even week number, unless it has been a
holiday up to two days before that, then they collect one day later.

I guess I always want Lisp to specify something like this.

Michael.