emacs-orgmode

Re: Where to customize the generated ID of html export? i.e outline-cont

From: Ivan Tadeu Ferreira Antunes Filho
Subject: Re: Where to customize the generated ID of html export? i.e outline-container-org
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 14:57:04 -0400

I use the following code to customize the ids:
http://ivanmalison.github.io/dotfiles/#usemyowndefaultnamingschemefororgheadings

It replaces the function 'org-export-get-reference' with something less random.
You could take a similar approach, maybe substituting the function responsible for creating the classes as well.
(I use Org mode 9.1.9, I haven't tested this code with more recent versions)