emacs-orgmode

Re: Using org-agenda-time-grid with lists

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: Using org-agenda-time-grid with lists
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 13:38:39 -0500

On 2020-12-11 13:18, Christopher Dimech wrote:

Perhaps you might get some ideas from
https://github.com/oantolin/icomplete-vertical

Oooooohh, Chris reply make me think different about this.

My original reply was about simply printing an Elisp list (data type) to
the *Messages* buffer.

If it's about (vertical or other) narrowing completion based on lists in
the /minibuffer/ (which could also be referred to as "message" area)
then that's something else altogether...

In that department, I have been using Ivy very happily for a few years
now.

I think maybe we need some clarification from OP which he was referring
to?  Or what exactly trying to accomplish?

Cheers,
TRS-80