emacs-orgmode

Re: Sv: New startup options, show<n>levels

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Sv: New startup options, show<n>levels
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:42:05 +0800

Just a quick note on the values proposed.

All of the Alt Ns have overview + N-in-the-name options for N >= 2.
e.g. show2levels, show3levels...

For the sake of completeness/consistency I would suggest having a N=1
variant with that format too. This would duplicate the behaviour of
"overview", but if say I currently have "levels:2" and I want to bump it
down to 1, then I'd naturally go to "levels:1" and expect it to work.

--
Timothy.