emacs-orgmode

Re: Citations: non-page locators placed in front of citation

From: M . ‘quintus’ Gülker
Subject: Re: Citations: non-page locators placed in front of citation
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 07:19:27 +0200

Am Sonntag, dem 10. Oktober 2021 schrieb András Simonyi:
> looks like an Org (oc-csl) side locator parsing problem to me, because
> using the alternative [cite:@saenger2013gsr para. 12 Rn. 488] form I
> seem to get the correct result. Can it be a regex matching problem
> with the paragraph symbols?

Now it’s getting wild. If I use

    Das ist ein Test [cite:@saenger2013gsr para. 12 Rn. 488].

Then it exports to this:

    Saenger, Gesellschaftsrecht, 2. Aufl. (2013), ¶¶ 12 Rn. 488

The locator’s position is correct, but it now has two pilcrow signs ¶
instead of one section sign §. I have never seen that in citations, but
maybe it is actually correct for other disciplines than mine.

FWIW, if I use

    Das ist ein Test [cite:@saenger2013gsr line 12 Rn. 488].

it yields the correct

    Saenger, Gesellschaftsrecht, 2. Aufl. (2013), Z. 12 Rn. 488

(with "Z." being short for "Zeile", i.e. "line" in German).

So this appears to be a problem specifically with the § sign?

  -quintus

--
Dipl.-Jur. M. Gülker | https://mg.guelker.eu | PGP: Siehe Webseite
Passau, Deutschland  | kontakt@guelker.eu    | O<