emacs-orgmode

C-c $ missing?

From: Summer Emacs
Subject: C-c $ missing?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:46:23 +0200

Hi everyone, first time posting. I hope it's okay to ask this here (I'm
totally new):

Since this morning (I updated a few packages but not sure which), C-c $
is missing in org mode? It's how I used to archive tasks when they were
done. I know that I can use C-c C-x C-s but I used to just use C-c $ and
it worked. Did something change with an update?

(I think it was C-c $ or maybe C-x $? Sometimes I get the two confused)

--
Summer,
Sent from MU4E in Emacs,