emacs-orgmode

I Am Interested In Guest Posts On The Site orgmode.org

From: Alex
Subject: I Am Interested In Guest Posts On The Site orgmode.org
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 18:09:20 +0000

Question About Publishing Guest Posts On Your Website.
Hello! Let me introduce myself, I'm Alex. Hope everything’s going well !
orgmode.org : Is this your site?: (I'm sorry if I made a mistake)
May I ask: Do you provide promotion services?
I came across your site and would like to cooperate with you in the future. Are you considering such a collaboration?

You might be wondering, I'll try to explain what we're looking for:
  • We are interested in perpetual articles with indexed links
  • We are interested in articles on iGames, poker, forex and crypto
  • We are suitable for articles with both direct mention and hidden
  • We are also considering the option of placing an indexed link in an existing article
  • We are interested in cooperation with you if you accept at least one of the above topics
  • Any section of the site open for indexing will suit us
  • We definitely need to know how much you want for publishing on your site. We value your time and ours. There is no need to waste time bidding, either there is a price, or there is no further conversation.

Please give me an answer. It is important for me to know your decision
Best Regards
Alex

Unsubscribe