emacs-orgmode

Re: New try at multi-lingual export to latex/pdf using pdflatex and babe

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: New try at multi-lingual export to latex/pdf using pdflatex and babel
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:41:09 +0000

"Pedro A. Aranda" <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> As stated, this was only a PoC. If you find it useful, I would give it a
> go in the free window.

I understand.
My question is to clarify how useful it is.
Because I am not deeply familiar with how fontenc works for non-English
languages, it is hard to judge how useful it will be in practice.

> ... I'm also playing with
> org-latex-default-packages-alist, refining it to use fontspec in
> lualatex and xetex and restricting inputenc and fontenc to pdflatex only.

Aren't inputenc and fontenc already restricted to pdflatex only?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,