emacs-orgmode

Is there a way to set options *programatically* ?

From: Emmanuel Charpentier
Subject: Is there a way to set options *programatically* ?
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 14:12:21 +0200

Dear list,

I'd like to create a function able to set some options, namely

- `#+export-file-name:`

I have been unable to find a documented way to do that from elacs-lisp.

I think that an org source block could place those options in the buffer, but I can't find a way to reliably trigger a "setup refreshment" of these options from emacs-lisp.

Any ideas ?

Sincerely yours,

-- Emmanuel Charpentier