emacs-orgmode

Re: orgmode tables

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: orgmode tables
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:05:52 -0400

m-s-right is meta-shift-rightarrow if I have that correct.  Now if I put
point in the last column of the table and do that, I'll get a column to
the left which will be blank.  What I tried to ask is if I put point in
the last column of the table what can I do to have a new column appear to
the right of where point exists?

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.